1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

DRM error 2

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
couto271

DRM error 2

Post by couto271 » 08 Nov 2017, 21:42

Hi
Ive update the Shield tv to the latest OS 6.1 and got some DRM error 2 (please contact Nvidia)

And for some strange reason it has break MRMC playback, the video just won't start, after many restarts and attempts I've uninstall and re-install Mrmc it and it seems is working again without issues.

Funny that Mrmc app is installed in external SSD and i disconnect it from the Shield TV and the DRM error 2 not longer shows up when i restart the Shield.

Any ideias what might cause this Nvidia bug that seems related to external adaptable storage ?
thanks

cosmoxl

Re: DRM error 2

Post by cosmoxl » 08 Nov 2017, 22:21

You should read the Shield TV forums here https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/159/

Many people having the same problem after 6.1 update. Careful, apparently if you do as their instructions say it bricks the device.