1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Mounted SMB in Library

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
rodalpho

Mounted SMB in Library

Post by rodalpho »

I have my NAS mounted on the ShieldTV and MrMC sees it as "Media". Is there any way to add a path like "Media/Movies" to my library, so I can use the mounted path rather than MrMC's built-in SMB support? MrMC is unable to browse to the root filesystem, I assume due to android sandboxing.
timstephens24

Re: Mounted SMB in Library

Post by timstephens24 »

It's better to use MrMC's built in SMB, but you should be able to navigate to your Shield's mounted folders in the Videos section. I have my NAS attached to my SHIELD for the Plex Server, and I can see my SHIELD mounts in MrMC.
rodalpho

Post by rodalpho »

I can navigate to it just fine, but I want to add it to my library.

Edit: I figured it out, go to the file view then hit the context button and "set content type" and it gets scanned to the library flawlessly. Never did it this way before, always had to add a source.
Last edited by rodalpho on 08 Oct 2017, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

Long press and hold on the folder you want to add, then choose 'Change Content' (or maybe 'Edit Source'... I haven't done it in awhile and doing this from memory). That'll let you set it as Movies/TV Show/etc and get added to your library.
rodalpho

Post by rodalpho »

I edited my post and you posted simultaneously. Thank you!