1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Watched TV Series Still Show

Any issues that are Nvidia Shield TV specific
pmcdunnough

Watched TV Series Still Show

Post by pmcdunnough » 16 Mar 2017, 20:54

On my Shield TV 2 the latest MrMC ( 3.01) keeps displaying tv series even if every episode has been viewed. The actual episodes are hidden when you open the folder but the series folder is still there and displays a number of shows marked unwatched even though they all watched. It happens no matter the skin. Minor nuisance as the app is working well.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Watched TV Series Still Show

Post by amet » 17 Mar 2017, 04:28

Plex or MrMC database?

pmcdunnough

Post by pmcdunnough » 17 Mar 2017, 08:24

amet wrote:
17 Mar 2017, 04:28
Plex or MrMC database?
PleX is fine. MrMC database is also fine. It's MySQL that seems to be the issue. That is currently the way I have things set up as I phase out Kodi. All MrMC's are updated, Kodi at 17, MySQL on a QNAP NAS.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 17 Mar 2017, 09:51

Hm, sounds like one of the episodes is still marked as unwatched... is it in every show?

What happens if you mark entire tvshow as watched ? Is it fixed?

pmcdunnough

Post by pmcdunnough » 17 Mar 2017, 18:33

Even if I mark the show as watched it still thinks there are unwatched episodes. The number of unwatched episodes doesn't change but the system knows they have been watched as the episodes don't show when I open up the show ( I have views set to only unwatched). Is there a way of resetting the database?

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 18 Mar 2017, 00:09

Let me see if I can reproduce here

pmcdunnough

Post by pmcdunnough » 18 Mar 2017, 01:23

I reset the database on my qnap. I then had to start from scratch. Added a user xbmc, grant all privileges,... went to MrMC and set the content of my media folder. Updated the Library. Now it's all good. Something happened as I went from Kodi 16 to 17 and MrMC from 2 to 3. It was all mixed up so perhaps the database was messed up. Everything is working great again. It was never a problem with MrMC so perhaps this topic should be removed?

pmcdunnough

Post by pmcdunnough » 18 Mar 2017, 02:35

One minor issue. With multiple MrMC installs ( Shield TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, etc...) do I have to set the media source content type for each install after I have scanned the first install? For example, set NAS folder from the Shield TV to TV Shows. Scan. MySQL gets updated. Now switch to the Apple TV. That is now also updated. If you now set the NAS folder from the Apple TV again to TV Shows, and update the Library, then won't everything appear twice?