1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Yatse support

Development talk only
Tolriq

Re: Yatse support

Post by Tolriq »

There's no hurry at all :)

While Yatse is made to support different things at different levels and properly manage JSON differences unlike some other thing called official :p it will still take me a long time to actually find out what you do support or not in JSON since versioning does not follow Kodi.

@Davilla did you fully fork after 16.0 final was out? Can I assume at least the full 16 Json is in?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqqjdg5v595e2 ... k.png?dl=0 , is that any good?

16 JSON is definitely in, if you need it to be on v17 level we can get it there.

what HW are you using for Kodi? if you are on tvOS or iOS we can get you into TestFlight or get you some promo codes to install the latest version.
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

Yes just needs svg / ai, anything I can load in Photoshop / Illustrator :)

About JSON I can work with anything not an issue, it's just that I can't base what is present from the JSON version returned since it's not properly following Kodi.
I don't need to be v17, v17 have cool things for music that could be nice to have but it's maybe already in I'll have to check + the tvseasons PR I shown for personal use :p

Main device is Shield + many windows / linux devices. No ios sorry.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytv0sf58768ck93/icon.ai?dl=0

let me know how that works for you...
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

Perfect thanks.
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

Discovering the joy of Android compiling :) Was so easier for Windows :)

So this is more than a mess in fact :) Tons of manual hacks to do and retry 40 times :(

Now stuck at TexturePacker and can't find this lib for ubuntu 14 or 16.
configure: error: "libsquish not found"
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

So actually it seems it should be using the native built from MrMc that is correctly built.

Event tried to configure with --disable-texturepacker but it still tries to compile it.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Not tried building android under 14 or 16, I'm still 12 I think.

depends:

./bootstrap

./configure --with-tarballs=/home/davilla/xbmc-tarballs --host=aarch64-linux-android --with-sdk=android-21 --with-sdk-path=/home/davilla/android/android-sdk-linux --with-ndk=/home/davilla/android/android-ndk-r12b --with-toolchain=/home/davilla/android/android-toolchain-arm64 --prefix=/home/davilla/mrmc-private64
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

Ok so when trying with Kodi doc it actually works better but still many problems.

Way too much troubles for now, will stick to official APKs when I'll start working on it.

Since Google activated private instant internal test release channel, maybe it could be used if one day you need me to test things before pushing releases.
Tolriq

Post by Tolriq »

Seems MRMC lite is not up to date and not present for Shield :(

Is the code offer still valid @Amet ? :)

Would gladly pay once Zebra is opened and I can stream from a central point as I do with SPMC.