1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Time and end-time in video-osd

Development talk only
TheDoctor

Time and end-time in video-osd

Post by TheDoctor »

Hi, new MrMC-User here.

First of all thank you for this piece of software, I'm switching from various S9x-Devices to ATV because of the substantial better video quality (including HDR) of the ATV. I can live with most of the "drawbacks" coming from Krypton/Leia and my beloved Estuary MOD (V2) - skin. Image quality outperforms design in my opinion.

There is one little thing that I missed immediately: The display of the current time and the end-time in the video-osd (typically in the upper right corner). It would be great, if this feature could be implemented in future versions!

... and media-information in the osd :-)
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Time and end-time in video-osd

Post by davilla »

in opacity;

on progress bar,

lower left
current time / total time

lower right
time remaining.
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

Okay, a little misunderstanding here. I did not mean the play-time, I meant the day-time. It's pretty handy to see what time ist is an wehen the movie will end with one quick glance at the info-screen.

Screenshot
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

This is skin dependent, opacity is simple and only has runtime... other skins have time of the day