1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Very new user

Introduce yourself here
mikron17

Very new user

Post by mikron17 » 09 Aug 2016, 22:10

I was looking for a media sharing app for fire tv and came across this app. Is there a user guide, faq or anything of the sort. Just out of the box, videos seem to play ok, but my pictures do not display on the TV. Also, I was hoping to have my interface look like the one on the main page, with thumbnails of videos (cover art), and things of that nature. Can someone point me in the right direction for these kind of things? Thanks in advance!

cosmoxl

Re: Very new user

Post by cosmoxl » 09 Aug 2016, 22:21

mikron17 wrote:I was looking for a media sharing app for fire tv and came across this app. Is there a user guide, faq or anything of the sort. Just out of the box, videos seem to play ok, but my pictures do not display on the TV. Also, I was hoping to have my interface look like the one on the main page, with thumbnails of videos (cover art), and things of that nature. Can someone point me in the right direction for these kind of things? Thanks in advance!
you might look for Kodi guides as MrMC is from Kodi. I have no experience with pictures.

to change the display style of your list of videos move the cursor to the left as if to move it off the screen and a menu will pop out from the left side give you options to change the sort order, the display style, etc.

mikron17

Re: Very new user

Post by mikron17 » 10 Aug 2016, 00:41

thanks! I will give that a shot!