1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Hello from Ayrshire

Introduce yourself here
DanielCoffey

Hello from Ayrshire

Post by DanielCoffey » 24 Nov 2018, 19:33

Hello folks - I am a former user of the Plex app for Apple TV and am trying MrMC Lite to see if it will resolve the "Audio drops out randomly" issues that Plex refuse to acknowledge.

I have an Apple TV (4th gen) and a modest library of around eighty 1080p movies sitting on an unRAID NAS box. I have a Docker running Plex Media Server and have been struggling to get the movies to play without audio issues on the Plex Apple TV app. As you might know, even if you transcode the movies specifically for the Apple TV, Plex will still randomly drop the audio form time to time. A quick pause/play and you are back until it does it again.

I have finally had enough and so am trying MrMC. Fingers crossed!
Caselabs X2M NAS 40Tb : Intel i3-8300 3.7GHz / 16Gb DDR4 2400 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / LSI SAS9201-8i / dual-Parity 7x WD Red 8Tb, 2x Samsung 850PRO 512Gb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.6.5