1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Titan skin Media portal (mainly for home screen folders)

Introduce yourself here
Traygar

Titan skin Media portal (mainly for home screen folders)

Post by Traygar »

Happy new year. Just purchased and think we'll worth the price. The one thing I think is missing from the app are custom media folders on the home screen. I'm aware you can have a movie folder or a TV shows folder or even a favourites folder. I have kids and prefer to have individual folder direct on the home screen say "kids Movies" "movies" "kids TV" and just TV. Having separate folders on the home screen would make media easier to explore. I'm aware the favourites folder is just one step away from this, it would just be a nice extra. Titan skin (media portal) had this feature, so having this feature on any of the existing skins or the import of the Titan skin into mrmc would be much appreciated. If this is already possible on a existing skin, it would be appreciated, if someone could state how. Thanks.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Titan skin Media portal (mainly for home screen folders)

Post by davilla »

There's working being do that will make this possible, no ETA as yet.
browned

Re: Titan skin Media portal (mainly for home screen folders)

Post by browned »

I use Titan on Kodi/SPMC with Emby, @marcelveldt created a great skin.

I would love to be able to add Emby Smart Shortcuts to the home screen, My Emby Libraries (Movies, TV, Kids Movies, and Kids TV). Simple for the kids to find their content.

My setup looks like this https://i.imgur.com/g4HntwH.png