1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Add add-ons

Introduce yourself here
masi075

Add add-ons

Post by masi075 » 15 May 2017, 16:51

Hello,

I have just bought Apple TV version of MrMC and I can't find option to add repository to allow me use my favourite skin and subtitle plugins.
How can this be added? Can app owner create own repository where "certified" add-ons be visible?

e.g.

Napisy24.pl - subtitles addons
Napiproject - subtitles addons
Arctic Zephyt - skin

Thanks

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Add add-ons

Post by amet » 15 May 2017, 16:59

Hi,

as you can see in Description on apple TV app store we do not support any user installable addons https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mrmc/id1059536415?mt=8

although we have Kodi roots, application has been modified and all python addons have been removed, opensubtitles and podnapisi has been added into core, other subtitle providers either dont have API or no permission was available to use the subtitle download function.

skins also rely heavily on python addons/scripts and hence only handful is available.

masi075

Re: Add add-ons

Post by masi075 » 16 May 2017, 06:32

Thanks anyway for answer :D