1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Leagal IPTV from payed provider

Introduce yourself here
petermrmc

Leagal IPTV from payed provider

Post by petermrmc »

Hi again,

Like the topic says im the sucker that pays for all my stuff and i have my Satelite provider Canal Digital in Sweden and this is my setup:

Disc on roof, cable to EyeTV Sat with CA module and my payed card in it, USB to MacMini with EyeTV installed.

This works great but recently CanalDigital released the official ATV4 app so i turned the MacMini of and ran all TV in the web playservice.

The problem is that i cant record in the playservice on ATV4 and also id like to have all my stuff in one place so i will try to ad my EyeTV-MacMini to the IPTV service in MrMC but i dont know how and if it is even possible.

Thank you
cosmoxl

Re: Leagal IPTV from payed provider

Post by cosmoxl »

You're not a sucker :)

http://kodi.wiki/view/EyeTV_IPTV_Server

According to that link it looks like you need to install a separate IPTV server that works in conjunction with eyetv. Then you should be able to setup the IPTV PVR client in MrMC.
petermrmc

Re: Leagal IPTV from payed provider

Post by petermrmc »

Sweet, i'll fiddle around with it and report if any progress :)