1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Feature Request

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
ptaylor

Feature Request

Post by ptaylor »

Plex recently added a DVR feature. Before you think I'm asking for full support of it, read on. :)

After a show is recorded, it shows up in Mr.MC. Mr.MC then allows me to play back the file directly, without transcoding, making Mr.MC more convenient than the native Plex app, except for one thing - Can't delete the file when I'm done watching it.

In the Plex web interface, if you go to Settings, Library, there's an option to "Allow Media Deletion".

Any chance you could add a menu option within Mr.MC so we can delete content within Mr.MC? Might have to do some cleanup on Mr.MC's database as well. For someone using Plex as a DVR, this would be preferable, as we'd probably want to delete most videos soon after watching them.

Thanks,
Paul
CallClear

Re: Feature Request

Post by CallClear »

I'd also love to see this added if it is possible. I use PlayOn to record my shows from Hulu (much like a DVR) then Plex automatically imports them. But I can't delete them right now with MrMc when I'm done watching them because there is no option. So I have to go into the Plex app or delete manually. Not a big deal but it would be nice to be able to do it through my media player of choice.. :)