1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Plex collections not working in MrMC

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
timstephens24

Re: Plex collections not working in MrMC

Post by timstephens24 »

They do, but it's a filter and craziness that happens. It's not good, but Elan said they'd be slowly working on making Collection support better.
sdsnyr94

Post by sdsnyr94 »

I guess I've gotten a bit spoiled between Kodi's set's, and then moving to Plex I was using PlexKodiConnect which allowed sets, since it utilized Kodi's Database.

Thanks for the info, I didn't even realize that Plex natively does not handle Collections/Sets well.
convertapple

Post by convertapple »

cosmoxl: Go to Filter->Collections on a Plex Library and you can select one, you can easily create them in Plex too. I use nfo files which Plex/MrMc/Kodi all read so metadata is consistent between all. Plex doesn't seem to group them in the way MrMc would with native libraries.
j.koopmann

Post by j.koopmann »

Is there any update on this? It really is the only thing I am missing on my shield now with MrMC...
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

j.koopmann wrote: 02 Apr 2018, 13:49 Is there any update on this? It really is the only thing I am missing on my shield now with MrMC...
Are collections supported in the plex add-on which is part of MrMC 3.6?