1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Shield, NAS, library updates  [SOLVED]

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
Dave_O

Shield, NAS, library updates

Post by Dave_O »

I’m running PMS on a 2019 Shield PRO, with media files on a Synology NAS mounted on the Shield. I’m not sure I understand the process of getting new files on the NAS to show up in MrMC. Questions:

It seems that the library scan from MrMC does not trigger the PMS to update it’s library. Is this correct?

There is a setting in MrMC’s Services called Plex Library update interval. Will turning it on trigger a PMS update from the NAS, or just sync the MrMC library to PMS?

The PMS settings have an update interval, which I have set to 2 hours. What is the best MrMC Plex library update interval, and will MrMC sync with PMS when it’s launched?

Thanks

Dave
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Shield, NAS, library updates  [SOLVED]

Post by amet »

MrMC library update will not trigger the plex update

Plex library update will sync to plex server, it will not trigger the pms update

We will refresh/pull new content on MrMC start
Dave_O

Re: Shield, NAS, library updates

Post by Dave_O »

Thanks a million !!.