1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Switch Plex Users?

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
SUPERBIF

Switch Plex Users?

Post by SUPERBIF »

Hi is it possible to switch between Plex User accounts in MrMC?
I don't have Plex Pass yet, but would like to know if it is possible before I buy it.
Perhaps through a keymap.
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: Switch Plex Users?

Post by davilla »

Yes, log out and log into the other plex account :)

We support one active account. Account sharing is something you would do under the Plex servers side. Done this way, then any shared accounts will show up in MrMC.
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

Thanks for the help. So if I create multiple users (1 for kids, 1 for adults) under my Plex Server I can afterwards switch between them in MrMC?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

yes, look for Settings -> Services -> Plex client -> Plex home user

you can also create multiple MrMC profiles and link different plex user to different MrMC profiles, easier to switch around
timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 »

amet wrote: 27 Feb 2018, 17:53 you can also create multiple MrMC profiles and link different plex user to different MrMC profiles, easier to switch around
It would be easier to switch around if the profile popup came up every time you opened MrMC, but right now it only comes up if MrMC is completely closed and then reopened. I'd more envision this working like the Plex app, where there's an option to always be one person, or always ask who you want to me. The same could be done with the profiles, and more family friendly.