1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

3D issues

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: 3D issues

Post by davilla »

ElBalsero wrote: 02 May 2017, 10:01 Hi Davilla,
Now that 3.0.3 has been released I'm trying this again.
I've tried in ATV, iPhone and iPad. It works in the three of them. Now MrMC detects 100% of the times that the film is 3D and it presents me with the menu to choose if I want to reproduce 3D or 2D and how. That's perfect.
There is a minor issue in iPhone and iPad though and it's that the 3D badge is not shown for those films. ATV shows it together with all the others (5.1, H.64, 1080...) when browsing and when requesting the film information. In iPhone and iPad the badges are only shown normally when requesting information, but the 3D information badge is not there, even when now MrMC knows that it is 3D.
Can you have a look to this?
Thanks a lot.
Daniel
Could be a skin issue, which skin are you running and do you see the same behavior in the MrMC skin which is default on the ATV4.
ElBalsero

3D issues

Post by ElBalsero »

Could be a skin issue, which skin are you running and do you see the same behavior in the MrMC skin which is default on the ATV4.
And you're again right.
I've never changed the skins in any device, but now that you mentioned this I checked and the default skin is MrMC for ATV and re-Touched for iPhone and iPad. If I use the MrMC skin in the mobile devices, it indeed works well.

Actually if I look further I see that the 3D badge was not shown even before the PLEX plugin was used. So this is not a new issue.

Sorry for not realising about this before.

Any idea how and to whom should I report this skin issue?

Again thanks a lot.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Amet will see this thread and look into it.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

fixed on re-touched skin, thx for letting us know
ElBalsero

Post by ElBalsero »

Uhmmm... I went to the add-ons sections and tried to update the skin. It says that there is no update available.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks a lot in any case for the support.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

ElBalsero wrote: 02 May 2017, 23:41 Uhmmm... I went to the add-ons sections and tried to update the skin. It says that there is no update available.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks a lot in any case for the support.

no, nothing wrong. The fix is in current testflight for v3.0.4.
ElBalsero

Post by ElBalsero »

Ohhhh I see :-)
I'll just wait for it then.
Thanks for all the support and time.
Daniel