1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Separating Movies/Videos

Support for the native Plex Client on any platform
barong

Separating Movies/Videos

Post by barong » 19 Nov 2017, 00:13

Hi,

I’ve been testing out Plex with MrMC and have a query about how it organises media within the app.

Currently my plex library has both Movies and home videos as seperate libraries. In MrMC, both these libraries show up as seperate options under the Movies section.

I was wondering if there is a way to only pull in my movie library into the Movies section in MrMC? This would then leave out the home videos and I can view them under media sources or files.

Thanks in advance.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Separating Movies/Videos

Post by amet » 19 Nov 2017, 04:51

Hi,

Media sources and files are for smb/nfs shares that create MrMC library, no way to use those on plex.

You could use plex for movies and create media source folder for your videos that would contain home videos

barong

Re: Separating Movies/Videos

Post by barong » 20 Nov 2017, 00:47

Sorry, I don't think I explained it properly...

I am using Plex under Services and it automatically populates the Movies and TV Shows section for me on the home screen.

TV Shows are working fine.

Under Movies, it is showing my movies as well as 4 other seperate sections for home videos/test videos/calibration videos etc. (there is an initial screen that I have to select the "sub fodler" first before it displays the actual media).
I wan't it to only show movies (as per plex setup) and exclude the other video sections.

I can most likely fix this by deleting / removing the other video sections from Plex.

Hope this makes more sense.