1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

FireTV Video playback support subforum
vlaves

Re: As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

Post by vlaves »

davilla wrote:MrMC is renderer/player from v17, rest from v16 to maintain database compatibility.
Thanks for clarifying, but I just wanted a clear "Sync to display" is working even when set to 50Hz on a Fire TV 4k @1080p compared to SPMC, where it is sadly not working. Then you see me clicking that buy button faster then...yeah I guess you got it :)
amet
Team MrMC

Re: As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

Post by amet »

@vlaves

I have just tested with 23.976 fps content, I see no issues here with AFTV 2 and "Sync to display” on or off.

if you want me to test specifics, mail me on [email protected] and we can take it further.
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

amet wrote:@vlaves

I have just tested with 23.976 fps content, I see no issues here with AFTV 2 and "Sync to display” on or off.

if you want me to test specifics, mail me on [email protected] and we can take it further.
Thanks a lot for this reply :) Will buy immediately when home :)
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

vlaves wrote:

we are checking more, ask me again before you buy :)
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

amet wrote:
vlaves wrote:

we are checking more, ask me again before you buy :)
ok, more precise. Set AFTV 2 @1080p/50Hz with "Sync to display" on, your 23.976 video should be played at 25fps when in codec info screen.
If thats the case, and it is playing without audio hickups it's bought :)
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

I don't think codecinfo will show 25fps, iirc, as this is a pure rendering tweak.

OTOH, you should see a "rr:" (=accel factor) of 25/23.976 ~= 1.04
For 23.976 on 60hz, you'll see 24/23.796 ~= 1.001, as the 3:2 pulldown is not taken into account.
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

koying wrote:I don't think codecinfo will show 25fps, iirc, as this is a pure rendering tweak.

OTOH, you should see a "rr:" (=accel factor) of 25/23.976 ~= 1.04
For 23.976 on 60hz, you'll see 24/23.796 ~= 1.001, as the 3:2 pulldown is not taken into account.
Yeah I was expecting 1,04 in my case, but it shows 1.001. I know it should show 1.04 as it is exactly dat 4% speedup which was done for movies on PAL DVDs, thats wht I want to achive. On Intel (Linux) it shows dat perfect 1.04, on Fire TV 2 it is not.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

@vlaves check your PM please or contact me on [email protected]

Thanks!
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

amet wrote:@vlaves check your PM please or contact me on [email protected]

Thanks!
Thanks for the great support here :) Just replyed...you guys are just awsome :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

aftv2 display refresh rate detect fixed. This will show up in v2.4.0.