1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

FireTV Video playback support subforum
vlaves

Re: As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

Post by vlaves »

davilla wrote:aftv2 display refresh rate detect fixed. This will show up in v2.4.0.
Thanks a lot guys :)
amet
Team MrMC

Re: As no auto refresh change is there - is on Fire TV "Sync to display" present like on ATV4?

Post by amet »

you wanted 4%, 4% it is :)
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

amet wrote:Image

Awsome :) can't wait 2.4 to be released :)

Now "just" give us awsome deinterlacing (hint: http://forum.mrmc.tv/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=585) and this is the perfect mediaplayer :)
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

amet wrote:Image

Will this 2.4 be realeased together with Plex integration TestFlight or on AFTV we have to wait till ATV version is done with TestFlight?
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

testflight first then release all at the same time
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

davilla wrote:aftv2 display refresh rate detect fixed. This will show up in v2.4.0.
will the 2.4 release also include refresh rate switching on the AFTV 2? I think I understood it like that here in this thread:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid ... pid2376645

can u please confirm? Mean that would mean on the FireTV 2 that this realease would bring:
  • proper refresh rate switching
    proper resolution switching
    Plex integration
Is that really the case!? That would be a really awsome release :)
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

vlaves wrote:
will the 2.4 release also include refresh rate switching on the AFTV 2? I think I understood it like that here in this thread:

can u please confirm? Mean that would mean on the FireTV 2 that this realease would bring:
    Plex integration
yes
yes
yes
vlaves

Post by vlaves »

davilla wrote:
vlaves wrote: will the 2.4 release also include...

-proper refresh rate switching
-proper resolution switching
-Plex integration

yes
yes
yes
Wow :D :D :D Just aaawsome :) Best Investment in an App ever :)
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

davilla wrote:
vlaves wrote:

Plex integration
yes
yes
yes
hey, why is all that good info being shared on another forum?? :) this update plus a future fix of HD audio passthrough will likely make the fire tv 4k my go to player.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

cosmoxl wrote: hey, why is all that good info being shared on another forum?? :) ....
because we suck at self promotion :)