1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Audio challenges DD+ and DTS

Any issues that are FireTV specific
bgraversen

Audio challenges DD+ and DTS

Post by bgraversen »

I'm having a few issues with DTS and DD+ audio. First DTS and DTS-HD only play when DTS pass through is enabled. I'm used to keeping this not enabled in order to send it in PCM format. This used to work but it no longer works. I just get no audio. I don't get any audio for DD+ no matter what settings I have enabled.

My setup:
Fire TV 2 4K
HDMI to a Denon AVR-2312CI
Attempting to play Ash vs Evil Dead with DD+
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Audio challenges DD+ and DTS

Post by amet »

We do have to look at debuglog in order to see what is going on there
bgraversen

Post by bgraversen »

Logs have been pasted here

http://pastebin.com/dVNrybmU

This is for the DD+ file. Let me know if you need anything else. I'll get the DTS logs later.
bgraversen

Post by bgraversen »

Ok at the end of the day it looks like I just needed to reboot my Fire TV. I am now getting the expected behavior with DTS and DTS-HD tracks coming to my AVR in PCM format. Additionally it looks like EAC-3 does the same even though I have it set to passthrough. Is this expected? Not a huge problem. I just was wondering if that was the behavior.