1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

3.7.1 gone from bad to worse

Any issues that are FireTV specific
sirmcftv

Re: 3.7.1 gone from bad to worse

Post by sirmcftv » 11 Feb 2019, 23:31

davilla wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 22:06
sirmcftv wrote:
11 Feb 2019, 16:55
I'm seeing the same issue on the FireTV Stick 4K, video and audio are out of sync. I installed Kodi 18 and it seems to work well, so it is possible. Plex client also works, so not sure it's the new stick.

I initially bought MrMC (a few times on different accounts) to solve problems I used to have with Kodi, which it did. But now the situation seems to be reversed, it feels like the Android (Fire TV?) version of MrMC is not getting the attention it used to. I asked a few questions here in the forums about a problem I have with a local Plex server not being discovered, and no answers. Developers used to be more engaged in the past :( Perhaps the focus is on other platforms these days?
more like you are not looking in the right area :)
Where is the right area?

MychaelP

Re: 3.7.1 gone from bad to worse

Post by MychaelP » 18 Feb 2019, 21:22

Just stick with Kodi 18. I was in a similar situation as you. Needing to fix Kodi, but now it's the other way around. And here you need to buy the app, yet the support is not as if you bought something, you need to do more of the work to make things work. ugh, that makes terrible sense. So switch back to Kodi, no worries about the sound, just send multi-channel out to the receiver and all is good with the world again. Plus Kodi takes up less precious space on the Fire Stick, almost a third less. Just don't install dumb addons that take more space and you're all set. Enjoy Kodi.