1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Fire TV 4K stick question

Any issues that are FireTV specific
DaMacFunkin

Fire TV 4K stick question

Post by DaMacFunkin »

Hello, does anybody know if MRMc will support hardware refresh switching (1080p24hz) on the new stick due out later this month?

Regards.
DaMacFunkin

Re: Fire TV 4K stick question

Post by DaMacFunkin »

It appears the latest Kodi beta does.
Superhans

Post by Superhans »

I've got a FireTV 4k stick and it doesn't seem to switch to 24fps output when playing material that does cause MrMC on my Shield to go to 24fps.

Not sure if I've configured a setting at some stage on my Shield MrMC installation (I've tweaked it over a long period of using it but I only just got the 4K stick so haven't made many config changes to MrMC running on that yet) to allow this, so don't take that as definitive evidence that the 4k stick won't do 24fps.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Superhans wrote: 07 Dec 2018, 13:32 I've got a FireTV 4k stick and it doesn't seem to switch to 24fps output when playing material that does cause MrMC on my Shield to go to 24fps.

Not sure if I've configured a setting at some stage on my Shield MrMC installation (I've tweaked it over a long period of using it but I only just got the 4K stick so haven't made many config changes to MrMC running on that yet) to allow this, so don't take that as definitive evidence that the 4k stick won't do 24fps.
debuglog