1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Sluggish performance

Any issues that are FireTV specific
ZaphoidYK

Sluggish performance

Post by ZaphoidYK »

Hi there. I purchased MrMC, because it looked like an excellent way to bridge the gap to accessing local content on a Fire TV stick. It works very well for streaming music, but I have had a lot of difficulty streaming video from an NFS server. The videos don't want to start, glitch out often, sometimes don't have any audio, and it doesn't seem to matter if it's a low res TV program or a multi gig movie. Is it an issue with the Fire TV stick not having enough horsepower, or are there software glitches? I believe this software holds great promise and look forward to continued improvement.

Thanks!
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Sluggish performance

Post by amet »

Hi,

Debuglog might have some info on it
ZaphoidYK

Post by ZaphoidYK »

How would I go about accessing that, and should I post it here, or send as an email?

Thanks,
Richard

ZaphoidYK

Post by ZaphoidYK »

Found it, turned on debug logging, and tried a few videos, but only found one log entry, which said MrMC started successfully.