1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Testing MrMC 3.7.1 for FireTV

Old TestFlight threads
bojzee

Re: Testing MrMC 3.7.1 for FireTV

Post by bojzee »

Hello,
is there any news on the fixed version?

With the release of 3.7.0 (almost 2 months ago) the audio/video desync issue is really bad and in the worst of cases I have to skip a few seconds every couple of minutes so that the audio and video gets synced up again.

Thanks for any info!
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

bojzee wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 09:35 Hello,
is there any news on the fixed version?

With the release of 3.7.0 (almost 2 months ago) the audio/video desync issue is really bad and in the worst of cases I have to skip a few seconds every couple of minutes so that the audio and video gets synced up again.

Thanks for any info!
Still waiting on feedback from 3.7.1 testflight users.
bojzee

Post by bojzee »

davilla wrote: 28 Oct 2018, 12:48 Still waiting on feedback from 3.7.1 testflight users.
Thank you for the info!

Is there any way to get that 3.7.1 version or to downgrade? Watching movies like this really isn't fun. :(
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

First post of this thread has how to get on 3.7.1 beta
stepman

Post by stepman »

@amet: I want to take part in the testflight and provide feedback - but there was no reaction to my email. What can I do?
Zenji101

Post by Zenji101 »

@amet : no response either - please guys I really want to contribute ......
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Patience for please, @koying will add you in when he feels it’s needed and when the new build is out.
Endosmok

Post by Endosmok »

As others have echoed... Is there no way to downgrade to the last working version while the beta 3.7.1 is being fixed and tested?

If someone can let me know how to downgrade as I haven't found the instructions to do so.

If there is no path to downgrade... what is the explaination for that?

Thanks
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Endosmok wrote: 11 Nov 2018, 15:12 As others have echoed... Is there no way to downgrade to the last working version while the beta 3.7.1 is being fixed and tested?

If someone can let me know how to downgrade as I haven't found the instructions to do so.

If there is no path to downgrade... what is the explaination for that?

Thanks
The explanation is the Amazon store distribution model does not offer that ability.
Endosmok

Post by Endosmok »

Well with that being the case on why we can't downgrade via Amazon, is it possible to make the previous version's .apk file available to sideload while we wait?

hmm... apk probably wouldn't be prudent either.... i suppose this is waiting game then.