1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

3.7.0 video resume bug

Any issues that are FireTV specific
Agentq

3.7.0 video resume bug

Post by Agentq »

Apparently since the 3.7.0 update videos no longer resume. I have not found a solution or workaround. Anyone else have this issue? I have a fire tv 4k (2nd Gen)
MrMolle

Re: 3.7.0 video resume bug

Post by MrMolle »

I have noticed the same (with Shield). The app doesn't present the dialog for resume/start for unfinished videos. However, you still get the option to resume in the contextual menu ('c' with a keyboard, long press 'Select' with the remote).
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Is that by going through select -> video info screen or by hitting play on remote(double tap volume bar)?

Plex or MrMC database?
MrMolle

Post by MrMolle »

amet wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 11:36 Is that by going through select -> video info screen or by hitting play on remote(double tap volume bar)?
All my videos are on a NAS which I have set as an SMB share in MrMC. I don't use Plex.

With the video file highlighted, long press the 'Select' button and you should be presented with the context menu.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

I know how to get to context menu, my question was about playback resume when attempting to play...

When does it fail to offer resume points? When using select and going through video info screen or when using play on remote control
Agentq

Post by Agentq »

My setup is connected to a synology Nas and I don't get any resume prompt after the update, it just plays from the beginning. I have now bought a nvidia shield to replace the fire tv since it plays HDR content with washed out colors.
koying
Team MrMC

Post by koying »

Testflight 3.7.1 for FireTV.
Please see https://forum.mrmc.tv/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4466