1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Fire TV (3rd Gen) and HD audio passthrough

Any issues that are FireTV specific
e6onum

Fire TV (3rd Gen) and HD audio passthrough

Post by e6onum »

I use MrMC on Fire TV (3rd Gen) and enabled audio passthrough in MrMC settings. All videos that have audio in DD, DD+ or DTS are working, but videos with DTS-HD I get no audio on my Denon X2200. Is it a Fire TV hardware limitation or do I miss some settings in MrMC?
Endosmok

Re: Fire TV (3rd Gen) and HD audio passthrough

Post by Endosmok »

I just purchased MrMC a couple of days ago and ran into the issue you described.

I was able to get audio through by unchecking the buttons that indicate your receiver is capable of DTS-HD. Not really a fix but audio does come through.
YonathanZ

Re: Fire TV (3rd Gen) and HD audio passthrough

Post by YonathanZ »

Endosmok wrote: 21 Jun 2018, 01:04 I just purchased MrMC a couple of days ago and ran into the issue you described.

I was able to get audio through by unchecking the buttons that indicate your receiver is capable of DTS-HD. Not really a fix but audio does come through.

But then you’re getting Dolby digital plus instead of lossless audio. Is there a way to actually get lossless audio to passthrough?