1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

New FireTV 4K HDR framerate issues

Any issues that are FireTV specific
kaledii

New FireTV 4K HDR framerate issues

Post by kaledii » 08 Feb 2018, 17:54

Hello there,
I've been successfully using the latest FireStick (the one with Alexia remote) with MrMC and playing back 24fps material with framerate changing working fine.
I just bought the new Fire TV 4K HDR version and for some reason 24fps simply does not work at all.
I've set the settings to be the same as the Fire Stick except the Video Output - Refresh rate for the GUI is set to 50 or 60 fps and 24fps is not available - unlike the stick which as that as an option. Any suggestions?
thanks

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: New FireTV 4K HDR framerate issues

Post by davilla » 09 Feb 2018, 22:12

kaledii wrote:
08 Feb 2018, 17:54
Hello there,
I've been successfully using the latest FireStick (the one with Alexia remote) with MrMC and playing back 24fps material with framerate changing working fine.
I just bought the new Fire TV 4K HDR version and for some reason 24fps simply does not work at all.
I've set the settings to be the same as the Fire Stick except the Video Output - Refresh rate for the GUI is set to 50 or 60 fps and 24fps is not available - unlike the stick which as that as an option. Any suggestions?
thanks
Amazon need to support 24fps on the Fire TV 4K HDR. There's nothing we can do until they support it.