1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

BluRay iso support

Any issues that are FireTV specific
Kick4U

BluRay iso support

Post by Kick4U »

Great app! DVD iso support is flawless, but I'm only able to watch the main video stream from BluRay iso files. It does not allow me to view the menu.

Wondering if anyone else is noticing this problem.

Thank You,
cosmoxl

Re: BluRay iso support

Post by cosmoxl »

I've seen an option to choose which playlist to play with blu-ray folders. Maybe it's a settings option?
Kick4U

Post by Kick4U »

This option seems to help start a bluray folder, but I'm still having trouble with bluray iso files. I'm testing local hard drives with the iso compressed in rar 4GB parts and will see if this works. So far I've not had success.

Thanks!
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

Move to highlight the bluray iso, menu hold. select play. It will search and display titles to play.

Full bluray menu support is not supported as it requires java components.
Kick4U

Post by Kick4U »

Well... I'm beginning to wonder if the Amazon Fire TV is capable of viewing high bitrate video from a USB.

I tried both a BluRay iso file and a compressed movie over 4GB (6.28GB total), stored with rar 4GB parts, and watched with A/V sync issues.

The DVD iso file feature is great; especially with the rar feature on double-sided discs.

Do you have any other things to try?
I'm currently ripping an iso in uncompressed mp4 files. This will provide me the movie and extras, but not the interactive menus:( I suppose I'll need more storage if that means me needing to store both rips and discs.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

see http://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file ... tacking.29

You get a cpu hit using rars. Just split the ios and name the file segments right.