1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

ATV 4K wireless keyboard recommendations

Any issues that are tvOS specific
wgstarks

ATV 4K wireless keyboard recommendations

Post by wgstarks »

My apple magic keyboard has crapped out again due to battery corrosion. Looks like I’m going to have to replace it and looking for recommendations for keyboards compatible with MrMC.

I see that Apple now has one that is rechargeable. They don’t list it as being compatible with any Apple TVs but I see in other Forum posts that it should work. The only problem though (other than the price) is the fact that it doesn’t appear to have an “OFF” button or any sort of power saving mode. I need to use a keyboard very rarely and really don’t want to have to wait for it to recharge prior to use every time I need it. Any recommendations for keyboards (preferably less than $50US) that can be turned off when not in use?
________

Walter