1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Help with playlists

Any issues that are tvOS specific
PeteHH

Help with playlists

Post by PeteHH » 11 Jan 2019, 08:26

Hi all.
I'm a new user with MrMC, so I hope that I'm not just dumb enough to find the solution myself. I have the Lite version so far on Apple TV 4, and I cannot find a way to play an existing music playlist. I save the playlist in the root folder on my NAS and also in a separate folder, but it doesn't appear anywhere. And when I go to the playlist function I can only create a new one or a new intelligent one, but I want to use existing m3u files I have already created.
Can you help please? Is that a Pro function. I will upgrade anway because I like the app, but only if the playlist can besolved for me.
Kind regards

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Help with playlists

Post by amet » 11 Jan 2019, 11:50

Just add a source ( folder where your playlist is) using Media Source -> music button on home, access that folder and play the list