1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

No Video?

Any issues that are tvOS specific
bonestaak

No Video?

Post by bonestaak »

I have Apple tv4 and a Plex server a few days ago bought MrMc Is there a manual? i can not see any movie or music. I have Synology DS218+ Nfs, Plex upnp and if i give a location, but i can not see any file to play (video, music, photo etc) How to do that?
amet
Team MrMC

Re: No Video?

Post by amet »

If your plex server is setup, just log MrMC to plex and all sections should show up

https://wiki.mrmc.tv/index.php?title=Plex

We highly advise against upnp as it limits library functionality.
bonestaak

Post by bonestaak »

I dit login (tried both with username and pw but also with pin) indeed i got a shortcut to my server but i can not see any files.
(I got both Plex pass and MrMc registered).
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Did you pick a server on the home screen? On Ariana skin it’s top left button, on opacity it’s bottom left
bonestaak

Post by bonestaak »

I just try it again After restart of ATV4 i start MrMc and i got a sort of Plex screen, i got 3 dots always flikkering for about 1 minute and then a screen and above in the middle No connection (servername) I logged out en logged in, it always ask for a pin and log in on my ipad with https://plex.tv/signin (of something like that and too bad i don't know how to make a printscreen on my Apple TV just like on my Mac computer) I put in 4 characters... and account linked. Go to video, i got a folder with the name of my server and.. no files.
I tried also to install MrMc on my Ipad but too bad its only a freeware version (strange as i bought it on my Apple TV). Also on this lite i only can connect to plex server but nowhere find files, i only got the screen with media sources
bonestaak

Post by bonestaak »

And when i choose media server > choose your server> only MrMc and it does nothing also.
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

lets see a debuglog please

Apple TV and iOS versions are separate purchases

EDIT: screenshot of apple tv is not necessary, just snap a photo with your phone.. could help identify where you are and what you are seeing
bonestaak

Post by bonestaak »

All right, here 3 foto's (scaled for internet to max 1024)changed a setting to allow plex on local network,
When i first start i got the Plex plugin, and after waiting for about 3 minutes i got finally my Plex libraries. But after Exit i return to the standard MrMc (like Kodi) and i go to video, map> map no files at all.
Ending > starting again and now i got the Kodi lookalike screen. No Plex So i only got plex the first time.

I now have made 3 images with my Iphone, exported to my Mac Desktop but i can not upload it here (it needs a http link!
amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet »

Imgur.com?