1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Sort by defaults to Playlist

Any issues that are tvOS specific
automated

Sort by defaults to Playlist

Post by automated »

Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's driving me nuts. The Sort By: method keeps changing from Title to Playlist even though I keep changing it back to Title. Is this a known issue?
automated

Re: Sort by defaults to Playlist

Post by automated »

I'm using an Emby server, could this be the reason that the view type is defaulting to playlist instead of staying on Title? I would really like to figure this out as its the only thing stopping me from switching from using Kodi on a windows PC.
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

debuglog, skin, etc ?
automated

Post by automated »

I was using the MRMC skin, but I switched to the Opacity skin to see if it's skin related. This seemed to fix it, but now MRMC is frozen on the main screen, force quitting the app and restarting the appletv doesn't fix it. I can hear navigation sounds but no movement. I'll try removing the app completely tonight.