1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Simpe IPTV Client with MrMC Lite

Any issues that are tvOS specific
Tamiflu

Simpe IPTV Client with MrMC Lite

Post by Tamiflu » 24 Sep 2018, 10:49

Hello,

I want to try MrMC if it can be my new IPTV Client on my ATV 4K, so I downloaded the free Lite Version.

As I have a lot of experience with Simple Client on KODI at my different Fire TV devices, there where no problems in enabling it and adding the remote URLs for m3u, EPG and Logos.

It was not loading any channels, so I changed some settings to force a reload, but noting happened.

Then finally when I disabled the Simple Client, MrMC was instantly scanning for channels and found, of course, nothing. And then I got the error message like: No TV Add-on enabled.

Is this function not testable with the Lite version? Or is it a bug, that MrMC JUST scans for TV channels, after the Add-on is DISABLED? I reinstalled MrMC three times now and my problem is reproducible.

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Simpe IPTV Client with MrMC Lite

Post by amet » 24 Sep 2018, 11:34

Lite version is fully functional, except it lists only 8 items...

There could be a delay in loading the remote m3u8 list for some reason... debuglog would show the issue but Lite version has webserver disabled so you can’t pull it

I use m3u8 list locally ( on my qnap) and remotely with /get.php?username=***&password=*** setup and both work just fine

It’s intended to work just as you think it was, enable simple IPTV addon, enable TV and it should just pull channels.