1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

3.7.0 In Progress Shelf

Any issues that are tvOS specific
MediaDevil

3.7.0 In Progress Shelf

Post by MediaDevil » 21 Sep 2018, 13:53

I've been waiting to purchase MrMC for a while, but was waiting for 3.7.0. Was an instant buy on release after following the Testflight thread, the features and UI looked perfect for me (and the wife...).

We only have local rips stored on a Synology. With an old Raspbery Pi running Emby server. MrMC plays everything back flawlessly. Subtitles can be enabled really easily on the Siri remote, and scrubbing the timeline is a piece of cake. This is the last piece of the puzzle to remove the Odroid running LibreELEC (and place that in another room). Having one device handle local media as well as Netflix, iPlayer, ITV Hub etc. is awesome (and has been my an aim I've failed at for years).

The main feature I'd like to get working is the In Progress Shelf, not my screenshot but this is what I'd like:

Important for the WAF mostly.

Currently all that shows there for me is Recently Added. I've tried playing a few TV show episodes fully, and still nothing. Is this because I'm using an Emby backend? Or am I missing a setting?

Thanks.

EDIT I signed in to Emby with the PIN option within MrMC.

MediaDevil

Re: 3.7.0 In Progress Shelf

Post by MediaDevil » 24 Sep 2018, 14:57

After some digging it looks like this feature does indeed rely on the local MrMC database (instead of Emby).

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4145

Bit of a show stopper for now. But will continue to watch MrMc's progress. I owed the devs something after years of good work so don't regret the purchase.

Also noticed some lip sync issues, but need to test some more, and will make a post if required.