1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Dolby Vision

Any issues that are tvOS specific
leonkoum

Re: Dolby Vision

Post by leonkoum » 04 Oct 2018, 06:15

davilla wrote:
28 Sep 2018, 01:59
maybe :)
Very-very interesting...we are waiting.. :mrgreen:

Godmax

Post by Godmax » 04 Oct 2018, 11:17

He just means its possible in general with the right Dolby insiderinfo which we will never get. So ofc no Dolby Vision coming and its a HUGE shame. It would boost the Apple 4k big time many would buy it immediately myself included a new DV era would begin it would change mankind....

But no chance

I want to buy the Apple TV 4k and play dual layer DV stuff that would be out of this world. How much money for support do you want davilla? 50 bucks? ^^

barong

Post by barong » 04 Oct 2018, 23:48

Godmax wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 11:17
He just means its possible in general with the right Dolby insiderinfo which we will never get. So ofc no Dolby Vision coming and its a HUGE shame. It would boost the Apple 4k big time many would buy it immediately myself included a new DV era would begin it would change mankind....

But no chance

I want to buy the Apple TV 4k and play dual layer DV stuff that would be out of this world. How much money for support do you want davilla? 50 bucks? ^^
If this is such a life changing feature, why not buy a DV blu-ray player and be done with it???

timstephens24

Post by timstephens24 » 05 Oct 2018, 01:25

barong wrote:
04 Oct 2018, 23:48

If this is such a life changing feature, why not buy a DV blu-ray player and be done with it???
:lol:

:thumbsup: