1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMc vs Infuse - picture quality

Any issues that are tvOS specific
semperfixd

Re: MrMc vs Infuse - picture quality

Post by semperfixd »

cosmoxl wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:51
semperfixd wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:27
davilla wrote: 03 May 2018, 19:45 for droid, yes. shaders need work for iOS/tvOS. They depend on EGLImage which is not present under iOS/tvOS.
Don't mean to bug you davilla but any update on this? The current upscaling is just not as good as my TVs upscaler so I'm looking forward to a good upscaling algorithm. Even infuse doesn't support this yet :)
Test builds for Shield with high quality scalers are available.

Just follow along in the testflight thread to see the progress. Or ask to get the test builds yourself.
Oh, I meant for the Apple TV 4k. Which upscaler has been implemented for the shield builds?
cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl »

semperfixd wrote: 09 May 2018, 19:08
cosmoxl wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:51
semperfixd wrote: 09 May 2018, 18:27

Don't mean to bug you davilla but any update on this? The current upscaling is just not as good as my TVs upscaler so I'm looking forward to a good upscaling algorithm. Even infuse doesn't support this yet :)
Test builds for Shield with high quality scalers are available.

Just follow along in the testflight thread to see the progress. Or ask to get the test builds yourself.
Oh, I meant for the Apple TV 4k. Which upscaler has been implemented for the shield builds?
It's been only 6 days since Davilla said tvOS would take some work because a depend was missing.

lanczos3 and a couple more are on Shield now.
SUPERBIF

Post by SUPERBIF »

I would really also like scalers on Apple TV 4K. Hope it can be done.