1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

How to export video library?

Any issues that are tvOS specific
Selest

How to export video library?

Post by Selest » 19 Feb 2018, 19:43

I have done this in the past with no problem so not sure whats going on or if something has changed. I am trying to export video library via single file to one of my windows drives. When it is done exporting , mrmc creates folders for the export but they are all empty with nothing in them. Exports i have done in the past are filled with thumbnails and such. Has something changed?

amet
Team MrMC

Re: How to export video library?

Post by amet » 20 Feb 2018, 04:25

No, nothing changed... make sure you have write permission on the export folder

Selest

Post by Selest » 22 Feb 2018, 19:07

amet wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 04:25
No, nothing changed... make sure you have write permission on the export folder
Well I have tried this on 3 different apple tvs all with the same outcome. As a side note....I have upgraded to windows 10 since the last working MRMC backup a few months ago.

I set all drives to full control on permissions. I even tried to write to backup drives that showed up on smb. None will backup the data. I am watching to folder as its trying to write and it seems it writes a file for a second and then it just disappears. Any help would be great....

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 22 Feb 2018, 19:16

maybe a debuglog has some info as to why it happens... you need to enable libdsm under SMB settings if you are on Windows 10.

https://wiki.mrmc.tv/index.php?title=SMB