1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

failed playback with 3.5

Any issues that are tvOS specific
fhall1

Re: failed playback with 3.5

Post by fhall1 » 20 Feb 2018, 10:44

spmcewen wrote:
20 Feb 2018, 01:40

Kind of a pain to do the setup again but I'm glad it's working now. Enabling Plex and MythTV isn't a big deal but trying to remember the Siri remote config, playback skip amounts and menu settings gets old.

Thanks for your help and keep up the good work. I'm always impressed by the timely responses here!

Spencer
This got me thinking as to what a PITA it would be to replicate my setup if something went wrong and a delete/reinstall was needed. Is there a way to export a MrMC config file that would contain the settings mentioned above, plus skin, library location and settings, etc. so they could be re-imported to a new instance of MrMC if need be? If not - could it be a suggestion for a future version?

davilla
Team MrMC

Re: failed playback with 3.5

Post by davilla » 20 Feb 2018, 14:19

How strange...

One fix for 3.5.0 was a fix for File Manager to see the settings xxx.xml files. The file "guisettings.xml" is what you are after.