1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Changing Audio track always goes back to default track when restarting movie

Any issues that are tvOS specific
Nik3sh

Changing Audio track always goes back to default track when restarting movie

Post by Nik3sh »

Hi there, whenever I watch a film and then change to the 2nd audio track then stop the the movie and go back to watch the same movie it defaults back to the 1st audio track (default track) again. Why hasn’t it saved the 2nd audio track? I am using the Plex client. It’s quite frustrating to keep on toggling the Audi track, is there anyway to make it stick to the 2nd track like other apps. I’ve gone to playback settings and turned off prefer default audio streams still no dice. Thanks any help is appreciated. It would also be great if you could select audio and subtitles before the movie starts on the information screen like Plex.
Gigabit

Re: Changing Audio track always goes back to default track when restarting movie

Post by Gigabit »

That would be great if we could pick audio tracks before movies starts or have it set to use track 2 all the time and most of my movies have 2 track first is ac3 second dts i could remove all ac3 tracks but few people use ds video out side my house so dts not supported my synology.