1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Audio Sync Issues  [SOLVED]

Any issues that are tvOS specific
Depechefan

Audio Sync Issues

Post by Depechefan » 08 Jan 2018, 20:33

Hi,

As the topic says...

Running Apple TV 4K -> Sony STR-DN1080 receiver ->LG OLED B7 TV. All HDMI connected.

My files are 4K and 1080P MKVs. I don't see sync problems using Plex but MrMC is off. I've tried with pass-through enabled/disabled and Apple TV set to Stereo/best quality. I haven't found a formula that works. As I mentioned: Plex works (but doesn't play my 4K files) so I'm assuming this is a software issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
/M

cosmoxl

Re: Audio Sync Issues  [SOLVED]

Post by cosmoxl » 08 Jan 2018, 20:42

Depechefan wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 20:33
Hi,

As the topic says...

Running Apple TV 4K -> Sony STR-DN1080 receiver ->LG OLED B7 TV. All HDMI connected.

My files are 4K and 1080P MKVs. I don't see sync problems using Plex but MrMC is off. I've tried with pass-through enabled/disabled and Apple TV set to Stereo/best quality. I haven't found a formula that works. As I mentioned: Plex works (but doesn't play my 4K files) so I'm assuming this is a software issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
/M
I run passthrough disabled so that I can get 7.1 audio out, ATV4k set to best quality.

When playing a video, go to settings, audio and subtitle settings, then audio offset. You can save the settings as default for all files. Mine is currently at 0.090s delayed.

Depechefan

Re: Audio Sync Issues

Post by Depechefan » 08 Jan 2018, 21:03

Thanks for the reply. Much better with a delay of 0.075 :)

/M