1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

MrMC wont play some channels[SOLVED]

Any issues that are tvOS specific
deckoff

MrMC wont play some channels[SOLVED]

Post by deckoff »

Hello.
I run my own local stalker portal at home, that consists of free Bulgarian TV channels, that stream their content freely online. I have a problem with one of the channels, though, it just wont play. I have tried accessing the channels both via the Stalker plugin and the simple IPTV plugin. In both cases, the channel wont work.
On the other hand, when I set up the same playlist ( that I use for the simple IPTV plugin) with other IPTV software on the same appleTV, the problematic channel will work fine.
Trying the same settings on Kodi, both on my linux or windows 10 PC, both add-ons, the channel will again work. This is why I get the impression that the problem is somewhere between MrMC and and the appleTV
I am running TVOS 11.2.1. (k 17.3.0)
and MrMr 3.3-1 2017-12-14
I can provide a link to the problematic stream, if it is needed
Kind regards
Last edited by deckoff on 24 Jan 2018, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: MrMC wont play some channels

Post by amet »

Hi,

lets start with a debuglog, it might show us where the issue is.

link to a stream would also be helpful, feel free to email us at support @ mrmc.tv to not share the link publicly
deckoff

Re: MrMC wont play some channels[SOLVED]

Post by deckoff »

Hey, fixed it a couple of hours later, fiddled with hardware video decoding options. And that was it.