1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Not finding new episode

Any issues that are tvOS specific
fhall1

Not finding new episode

Post by fhall1 »

Using ATV4 w/latest version of MrMC - TV show episodes are stored on Synology NAS connected via SMB.

For some reason MrMC will not pick up the latest episode of American Horror Story S07E07. The file is named just like the previous 6 episodes in the NAS folder - which it sees no problem. I even replaced one torrented file with a totally different one from a different source....rescanned the library and it's still not showing up. Never had this problem before and I have about 30 TV series on the NAS that I add shows to regularly - any ideas why this one episode is doing this? Could it be trying to find things from a previous season? If so, why didn't it happen before episode 7? BTW - InFuse sees the file(s) and plays it with no problems....so it's not damaged (besides I have tried two different files).

EDIT/UPDATE: Solved. I went to the main show list and displayed the show information, Did a "refresh" and the only thing I could choose was "American Horror Story (EN)" - so I chose it. Sure enough, it changed the cover graphic and found all the episodes correctly (including number 7).