1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Queue Music Videos

Any issues that are tvOS specific
staxza

Queue Music Videos

Post by staxza » 12 Aug 2017, 12:30

I have been using MrMC since it was released. Its very stable on Apple TV 4 & iPad

There is only one issue and a feature that I have on openelec that I would love to see on MrMC

When playing a music video I would like to go back in the menu to queue another one (pressing back button),
but when I do that the all videos stops playing. Although you can queue a whole folder to play you cannot add one to the queue.

I would like to get rid off my NUC with openelec, but for now I have to keep it just for playing music videos.

A fix or workaround for this would be appreciated.

staxza

Re: Queue Music Videos

Post by staxza » 02 Sep 2017, 07:49

No reply?

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 02 Sep 2017, 10:38

I’ll check what can be done

staxza

Post by staxza » 18 Sep 2017, 19:50

Thanks very much amet.

I am an AV & Home Automation installer in South Africa. We are promoting MrMC as a player for the media servers we install.
MrMC is the most stable solution and we have little complaints from clients. ATM we are using the RTI Apple TV driver to control the Apple TV 4 with great results (no IR tranmitter needed)

Only 2 features are still missing. 1 being to queue Music videos & 2 is youtube movie trailers.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 19 Sep 2017, 10:03

heh, I grew up in Joburg ... beautiful place...

YouTube movie trailers are a limitation from YT, when we send the link to app to play the video it just opens the but video playback request is ignored.

queueing music videos will be looked into soon, or as we would say "now now" :)