1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Trying to build thru xcode

Any issues that are tvOS specific
User avatar
amet
Team MrMC
Posts: 1531
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 16:59

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by amet » 07 Mar 2017, 08:11

OS X for dev purposes

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 07 Mar 2017, 08:54

amet wrote:OS X for dev purposes
I see :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 03 Jun 2017, 13:05

during the make, I get

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

a) what does this mean?
b) how to answer?

Thanks

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2463
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by davilla » 03 Jun 2017, 13:08

Everbrave wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:05
during the make, I get

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

a) what does this mean?
b) how to answer?

Thanks
it means a patch was applied but it was already detected as applied. Where ?

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 03 Jun 2017, 13:09

davilla wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:08
Everbrave wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:05
during the make, I get

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

a) what does this mean?
b) how to answer?

Thanks
it means a patch was applied but it was already detected as applied. Where ?
cd iphoneos10.3_arm64-target; patch -p1 < ../0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch
patching file libavcodec/aarch64/simple_idct_neon.S

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2463
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by davilla » 03 Jun 2017, 14:49

Everbrave wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:09
davilla wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:08
Everbrave wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:05
during the make, I get

Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]

a) what does this mean?
b) how to answer?

Thanks
it means a patch was applied but it was already detected as applied. Where ?
cd iphoneos10.3_arm64-target; patch -p1 < ../0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch
patching file libavcodec/aarch64/simple_idct_neon.S
comment out the patch, the repo was force pushed and now includes the patch.

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 03 Jun 2017, 16:07

davilla wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 14:49
Everbrave wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:09
davilla wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 13:08


it means a patch was applied but it was already detected as applied. Where ?
cd iphoneos10.3_arm64-target; patch -p1 < ../0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch
patching file libavcodec/aarch64/simple_idct_neon.S
comment out the patch, the repo was force pushed and now includes the patch.
where can I do that? can you give me the path to the file please?

User avatar
davilla
Team MrMC
Posts: 2463
Joined: 26 Oct 2015, 17:01

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by davilla » 03 Jun 2017, 18:12

find tools/depends -name 0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 03 Jun 2017, 21:47

davilla wrote:
03 Jun 2017, 18:12
find tools/depends -name 0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch
I commented out the line calling the patch in the make file included in the ffmpeg folder.
Success!
Thanks

Everbrave
Posts: 136
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 23:03

Re: Trying to build thru xcode

Post by Everbrave » 27 Jun 2017, 21:52

building 3.0.7 for iOS
I came so far in the make ...

cd iphoneos10.3_arm64-target; patch -p1 < ../0001-lavc-aarch64-simple_idct-fix-iOS-build-without-gas-p.patch
patching file libavcodec/aarch64/simple_idct_neon.S
Hunk #1 FAILED at 61.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 101.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 153.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 164.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 181.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 200.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 219.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 263.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 328.
9 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file libavcodec/aarch64/simple_idct_neon.S.rej
make[2]: *** [iphoneos10.3_arm64-target] Error 1
make[1]: *** [ffmpeg] Error 2
make: *** [target/.installed-iphoneos10.3_arm64-target] Error 2

is it in ffmpeg again?

any advice is highly appreciated :)

Thanks

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest