1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

iPhone app

Any issues that are iOS specific
dem1ko

iPhone app

Post by dem1ko »

Hi, bought your iOS MrMc app about a year ago. It worked with all my IOS devices (atv, iPad, iPhone)and that was the reason why I had chosen it. Now you changed your policy and have a separate app for ATV, as far as I understand.
Ok, it’s your business, but after I had to restore with new firmware my iPhone I even can’t install the app from the AppStore and have to pay you second time for the same app I have already bought. This is not fair! Is there any way to return the full version app that was installed on my iPhone before?
davilla
Team MrMC

Re: iPhone app

Post by davilla »

dem1ko wrote: 29 Aug 2018, 20:00 Hi, bought your iOS MrMc app about a year ago. It worked with all my IOS devices (atv, iPad, iPhone)and that was the reason why I had chosen it. Now you changed your policy and have a separate app for ATV, as far as I understand.
Ok, it’s your business, but after I had to restore with new firmware my iPhone I even can’t install the app from the AppStore and have to pay you second time for the same app I have already bought. This is not fair! Is there any way to return the full version app that was installed on my iPhone before?
There's never been a change in policy. iOS have always been separate from tvOS, nothing changed here, Same for Amazon and Goggle. They are separate App stores and there is no method to 'link' them together.

If you have having issues restoring a purchased MrMC, suggest you talk to Apple about that. We really don't have any control over what goes on once we submit the App into the App Store.
amet
Team MrMC

Re: iPhone app

Post by amet »

Is it possible you had a TestFlight version installed on iOS?

Ever since we released iOS it has been a separate purchase, there has been no change in policy