1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Problems playing UHD bluray folder

Any issues that are iOS specific
cosmoxl

Re: Problems playing UHD bluray folder

Post by cosmoxl » 19 Sep 2018, 00:41

davilla wrote:
19 Sep 2018, 00:33
cosmoxl wrote:
19 Sep 2018, 00:09
cosmoxl wrote:
07 Sep 2018, 01:13

:?:
Hi
Hi :) I rebuilt everything for iOS, thinking I missed rebuilding some lib. Same problem I guess :(
hold on then. I didn't try the new release yet because I hadn't seen any news here of an attempted change. let me give it a go.

OK, tried 3.7 release. No good for UHD bluray folder. But muxed to m2ts plays fine.

BTW this 3.7 release doesn't have ariana touch and opacity is really fiddly - can't hardly select what I want to select.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 20 Sep 2018, 07:29

Ariana touch was a closed group TestFlight:)

Use re-touched for now as opacity was never intended for iOS/touch based devices

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 20 Sep 2018, 13:36

amet wrote:
20 Sep 2018, 07:29
Ariana touch was a closed group TestFlight:)

Use re-touched for now as opacity was never intended for iOS/touch based devices
this is getting off topic for this thread now, but on retouched home screen I can't scroll the main menu on the left and I think I should be able to because the bottom of "programs" is cutoff. However, at this time at least the stuff I need is visible.