1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Issues with simple iptv

Any issues that are iOS specific
jelvs_sousa

Issues with simple iptv

Post by jelvs_sousa »

Hey, finally found an app that does exactly what I want. But I'm having a problem with the PVR client on ios. I enable the PVR, and it says none is selected, so I select the simple iptv client I enter the remote address and I enable it. The problem it seems is that for a reason it doesn't start? Do you know what it seems to be? Thank u very much! 8-) I'm running the last ios version, have the problem with my iPad air 2, and my iPhone 7 plus
amet
Team MrMC

Re: Issues with simple iptv

Post by amet »

IPTV add-on works, I use it ... but you have to enter m3u8 list address and not the download link for the m3u8 :)

let us see the debuglog when it "fails" to connect please
jelvs_sousa

Post by jelvs_sousa »

Hi, thks for your reply im not currently at home, but i use it the same way at kodi, and other ios apps and never had a problem. but sure when i get home i post it. ;)
jelvs_sousa

Post by jelvs_sousa »

It seems i make it work. I guess the problem i had i was using the same link to fetch the channels and also the logos, and thats why it was not working. But i currently use it on kodi , and i can make it work