1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Searching for Blu-Ray movies

Any issues that are iOS specific
StripyZG

Searching for Blu-Ray movies

Post by StripyZG » 30 Apr 2017, 08:22

Hello,

first let me explain how I save movies on HDD(s) on my Synology NAS:

1) (Folder) REMUX - (Folder) Hacksaw Ridge (2016) - Hacksaw Ridge.mkv + Hacksaw Ridge.srt
2) (Folder) REMUX Series - (Folder) The Expendables Collection - (Folder) The Expendables (2010) - The Expendables.mkv+The Expendables.srt

For 1) and 2) in Content Scanning Options I have checked both "Movies are in separate folder..." and ""Scan recursively" and all is working fantastic.

3) (Folder) HD - mix of "Movie name (year).iso" and "Movie name (year)" folder with BDMV inside
4) (Folder) HD Series - (Folder) Alien Collection - mix of Alien (1979).iso and folder Aliens (1986) with BDMV inside

For 3) and 4) whichever combination in Content Scanning Options I have checked/unchecked, movies are not scanned in a proper way

I am using WebDAV (HTTPS) Server to connect to my Synology NAS HDD(s)

I kindly ask for help.

Thank you in advance

Emil

P.S. The same is happening when using MrMC on my Apple TV 4

StripyZG

Re: Searching for Blu-Ray movies

Post by StripyZG » 04 May 2017, 16:41

Does anyone reading this?

cosmoxl

Post by cosmoxl » 04 May 2017, 18:56

StripyZG wrote:
04 May 2017, 16:41
Does anyone reading this?
I read the day you posted but I don't have any answer. Sorry.

amet
Team MrMC

Post by amet » 04 May 2017, 19:14

Unfortunately there is no easy answer for it, in case 3 and 4 you are mixing folders and ISO files and since you have it checked as "separate folders" (or not) you will get inconsistent results.

Placing all in folders should solve your issues, there are certain rules that need to be followed to get it to scan correctly.