1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Adding BOTH movie and TV sources

Any issues that are iOS specific
Glenbo

Adding BOTH movie and TV sources

Post by Glenbo » 31 Mar 2018, 02:55

Hi

I have been using Kodi on an android box for a few years and I have recently installed MRMC on my iPad in order to access my video library on my NAS. However, I am experiencing an issue where I can add either movies or tv sources but cannot add both.

Once I have added one source (either movies or TV and set appropriate content) MRMC Will not give me the option to add a further source.

Once the initial library has been successfully scanned (either my movies or TV folder) there does not appear to be an option available to scan a further folder to the library.

I have selected ‘Files’ and ‘Library’ in the Video submenu but this only shows the initial library that I have created (either movies or TV shows) and does not offer a further ‘add files’ option.

I expect that I am missing something but would greatly appreciate some guidance.

Thanks 😀

amet
Team MrMC

Re: Adding BOTH movie and TV sources

Post by amet » 31 Mar 2018, 04:01

this should be it, Videos -> FIles -> Add Videos.. -> FInd Folder and set content

Glenbo

Re: Adding BOTH movie and TV sources

Post by Glenbo » 01 Apr 2018, 07:49

Thanks for your quick response amet. :)

Unfortunately, once I have added the initial library (either movies or TV) the ‘add files’ option disappears (screen shots below) so I am unable to add a second video type.

Any ideas on how I can correct this?

Thanks