One of the most difficult things to get right, remote
Click pad == Select/enter
Click pad -> hold == Context menu
Swipe == Directional arrows
edge taps == Directional arrows
touch pad -> hold and swipe == fast scroll in desired direction
Same as 1.1.0 with addition of "Match Apple input standard" selectable in Settings -> system -> input devices
selecting "Match Apple input standard"
it basically works like it works in apples home screen/App store
slow swipe will move in desired direction maximum 4 times, fast swipe(flick) would go maximum 8-10 depending on how fast you flick.
- disable swipe controls in OSD
- disables swipe function while playing a video to avoid accidentally ff/rew
- enable siri remote timeout/idle remote handling after N seconds
- if enabled it will timeout touch pad input after N seconds(selectable), first touch input will be ignored. handy to avoid input while picking up remote
more to come, I am sure this is not the last we will do on remote handling
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again
Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.
Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.
Please, only How to's in here. No questions or support, use appropriate subsection for that
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest