1. No user installed addons are supported, python or otherwise.
2. No, they really are not supported.
3. They are not coming back
4. Read from 1. again

Any mention of illegal streaming sites, addons or any pirated material will not be tolerated. This is not democracy and any offenders will be banned and posts deleted immediately without warning.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy MrMC so far and we welcome any input and feedback you might have.

Team MrMC.

Teleboy PVR Addon

there is zero(0) promises that any of the requests will be fulfilled or even looked at
snipah

Teleboy PVR Addon

Post by snipah »

Dear MrMc-devs!

Brief question: Will the Teleboy PVR addon also come to MrMC? It is included in the official Kodi18 Repo, but it does not seem that it has any requirements that MrMc can't fulfill and I also don't know how big the effort is to incorporate the plugin into MrMc.

Would be really great if users could use the great PVR functionality for Teleboy in MrMc.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Kodi_v18_(Leia)_changelog

New: Add-on:Teleboy PVR Client PVR Addon backend client maintained and available from Kodi's community
snipah

Re: Teleboy PVR Addon

Post by snipah »

...it would be nice if one of the devs could please comment on this :)

Is it possible?
How high is the effort?
Is it planned?

Thanks in advance! Really appreciate your hard work!
davilla
Team MrMC

Post by davilla »

snipah wrote: 26 Jul 2018, 11:19 ...it would be nice if one of the devs could please comment on this :)

Is it possible?
How high is the effort?
Is it planned?

v3.7.0 is feature frozen right now, into final bug fixes for rolling towards a release.

After it gets released, then we can take a look and see how well it is maintained and what it takes to bring in.
snipah

Post by snipah »

Hi Davilla,

any chance that one of the devs might take a look at this? Would be a great addition to MrMc, and probably it is well maintained and easy to implement into MrMc :)
snipah

Post by snipah »

Happy new year! ...it would be again nice if one of the devs could please comment on this :)

Is it possible?
How high is the effort?
Is it planned?

snipah

Post by snipah »

...any news on this on? Would love to use this feature in MrMc and could move my ATV4k back to my livingroom then! Please help!
rmellid

Post by rmellid »

Hello,
also interested by this PVR. It's the only one who works perfectly for switzerland with kodi.
I activated the beta version on google play, so i can test this add-on if you implement it to mrmc.

Thanks in advance
snipah

Post by snipah »

Hi Davilla!

...would still be great if you looked at the plugin's github: https://github.com/rbuehlma/pvr.teleboy

I'm would really like to know, if it is possible! You would get plugins for two IPTV-providers, with Zattoo even working in Europe!